Round Up Has Been Linked To Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup weed killer and other products, is the most used chemical in the history of agriculture, according to a study published in 2016 in the journal Environmental Sciences Europe. Yet, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer has concluded that glyphosate is a probable human carcinogen. Thousands of people exposed to Roundup who developed non-Hodgkin lymphoma and other cancers are suing Monsanto saying the chemical giant knew for decades that glyphosate is dangerous. The Roundup lawsuit says the company failed to warn the public of the risk.
Reasons To File a Roundup Lawsuit
1. You have a legal right to take action If you or a loved one have developed cancer after using a glyphosate-based weed killer, you have a legal right to hold Monsanto and other manufacturers accountable for the harm they caused.
2. We’ll walk you through every step of the process. Our attorneys will walk you through the process. When you request your free case review, our team will explain what to expect and will help you determine the course of action that’s best for you.
3. We don’t get paid unless you receive compensation. Our belief that anyone harmed by a major company’s wrongdoing deserves a fighting chance without having to worry about the cost.
People At Risk
The most serious side effect from exposure to glyphosate (Roundup’s main ingredient) is the development of cancer, specifically non-Hodgkin lymphoma, leukemia, and B-cell lymphoma. The people most at-risk are:
- Farm Workers
- Plant Nursery Employees
- Garden Center Employees
If you experienced cancer as a result of Roundup, we can seek the following damages for you:
- Past and future medical expenses to treat your non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Past and future pain and suffering.
- Wage losses.
- Other economic losses you might have sustained as a result of your illness and treatment.
- Punitive damages, if applicable.
National Roundup Lawyers
Perdue & Kidd are national trial lawyers that have over 50 years experience in complex product litigation. We have faced massive corporations and won multi-million dollar settlements for people all over the united states. We are passionate about helping those who have been seriously injured by the negligence of big corporations. If you have developed occupational Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma contact us today. We are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.